Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Something... I don't know before...

I never used to believe in dreams until i met you. You are my dream come true. Caring; loving; warm and gentle. You are like my very own angel. I cooked up a special breakfast for you. You might be really excited what is on the menu? Come here i'll tell you: warm thoughts, soft kisses and sunny smiles and all rolled up in a cozy hug. Listen! I want to tell you something if there ever comes a day when we cannot be together, keep me in your heart; i will stay there forever. I love you every second of every day of my life, it's still not enough to show you how much i love you deep within my heart. 


Hey! When times are cloudy for me and no sunshine there seems to be. You take away my greys with your very special ways. Thankyou for always being there for me. Don't you worry at all "we may not have it all together but together we'll have it all." 


My world has become much more beautiful ever since you become a part of it. And I love it! Sometimes even if the sun refused to shine; even if romance ran out of rhyme; you would be the first and the last one what still have my heart until the end of time.  You are all i needed, my love. We never had what we like, we never like what we have, still we live, love & hope that someday we will get what we like or like what we have. I may not say it too often; but i hear it always with every beat of my heart- "I LOVE YOU." You mean so much to me.


" Open yourself to lust and joy, to the wonders of daily life and nature. Don't close your door to love. If you remain superficial, you'll never reaches its depth..."

1 comment: